Advancement is offering hands-on workshop in W-144 to Library faculty and professional staff interested in using newly available IU-brand communication templates, found here: http://go.iu.edu/1GxZ
- Overall IU brand quick review (colors and fonts)
- How/where to access the official IU Library identify marks (called Lock Ups)
- Overview of access and download of templates (flier, poster, digital ad, presentation and nametags)
- Practice in editing templates using Acrobat DC, including photo insertion
- Distribution and printing
These templates have been designed in response to requests for an easy-to-use tool for those projects that do not require a more intensive level of customized design, but still benefit from professional, branded packaging.
I will be leading the session and you can anticipate a workshop with a practical approach. My goal is that you leave ready and able to create a Powerpoint presentation, flier or digital ad the next time you need to quickly achieve a branded promotion or document. And, that you are ready to spread the word about this new resource!
IU Libraries Director of Communication
812.856.4817 or 812.272.5828 (media/cell)