PLEASE NOTE: From April 24 to May 5, room 386 must be booked same-day, in person at the music library. Walk-up parties can book 386 for 2 hours. If another group consisting of *completely* different people asks to book room in later hours, the group cannot renew/extend the reservation. This is to prevent a group from booking a room for more than 2 consecutive hours under different group member names.
Two rooms in the Cook Music Library may be reserved for group work. Rooms can accommodate 2-6 people. Rooms include a table, chairs, and a computer with CD/DVD drive connected to a large, wall-mounted monitor
Bookings may be made in advance 24 hours or more ahead; for just-in-time bookings, inquire at the Circulation Desk.
Bring your campus ID in order to check the key out when it's time for your reservation.
Use the horizontal scroll bar to find your preferred day and time.
Group Study Rooms: Terms & Conditions
- 120 minutes max per day per booker, a max of 3 times booked a week by booker, a max of reserving 60 days in advance.
- Rooms may be reserved by Bloomington faculty, graduate students and staff during academic terms.
- Priority will be given to affiliates of the Jacobs School of Music.
- Bring your campus ID in order to check out a key for the room when it's your reservation time
- Rooms may be booked Mon-Thurs 8a-11p, Friday 8a-6p, Saturday 12-7p and Sunday 12-11p; they are available on a first-come, first-served basis during all other times.
- First-come, first-serve for periods that cannot be booked ahead, and during holidays and academic breaks. Groups have priority during first-come, first-serve periods.
- Please reserve at least 24 hours in advance.
- Patrons may inquire about just-in-time booking at the Music Library Circulation (front desk)--if you see an empty room and want to book right away, just visit the front circulation desk.
- Room may not be used for course instruction or to hold office hours.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late to your reservation, your room can be given to someone else.
- Thank you for vacating promptly if there is a reservation immediately following yours.
- If you do not have a reservation, you must vacate the room if someone with reservations arrives.
- Problem with your reservation? Go to the Music Library Circulation Desk and ask for a supervisor.