Center for Survey Research Consultations
Make an appointment now! https://iub.libcal.com/appointments/csr
Please pack a mask for this in-person consultation. You also have the option to schedule on Zoom.
The Center for Survey Research consults with faculty, staff, and students across a wide range of substantive disciplines spanning business, education, the social sciences, and the health sciences. We are happy to assist with any qualitative or quantitative research project by providing consultation on:
• research design
• questionnaire development and review
• sample design
• online interface and reporting portal development
• database and data collection instrument programming including Qualtrics online survey software
• usability testing
• sample management including high-volume email campaigns
• data collection using online, telephone, mail, and face-to-face administration
• qualitative methods (semi-structured interviews, focus groups, observations, etc.)
• data processing
• data analysis
Takes place in the Wells Library Scholars' Commons, first floor of the east tower. No question too big or too small!