Thriving in Grad School: A Roundtable Series
Whether you're going back to school, or coming straight from your undergraduate degree, graduate school requires a new set of skills and attitudes. This roundtable series will introduce you to some strategies and resources that will empower you to take ownership of your education and thrive in your program.
This event will be the first of four roundtables and will introduce participants to the topics of the semester:
- "Being Strategic About Graduate Work"
- "Resilience and Self-Efficacy"
- "Department Networks and Networking"
The roundtable representatives include:
- Samantha Demmerle and Cody St. Clair, from Writing Tutorial Services
- Heather Hundley from the School of Medicine
- Anthony Guest-Scott from the Student Academic Cente
These roundtables will be moderated by Katie Kearns, Assistant Vice Provost for Student Development.
All graduate students, at any stage or from any discipline, are encouraged to attend.