Media Viewing Room Policies
- Rooms are intended for collaborative group study, not for course instruction, office hours, or events.
- Patrons needing the use of video equipment will have priority.
- During the regular Fall and Spring semesters, IUB Faculty, Staff, and Students may schedule rooms:
- Up to three weeks in advance, but no less than 24 hours in advance
- for a maximum of 3 times per week; and
- for a maximum of 2 hours
- No food and only covered drinks allowed in the rooms.
- Patrons not complying with the above policies may be asked to vacate the rooms by library staff.
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding