Herman B Wells Library
Note: This page only shows reservable spaces in the Wells Library. You can use the filter above to find spaces in other campus libraries.
Media Viewing Room Policies
- Rooms are intended for collaborative group study, not for course instruction, office hours, or events.
- Patrons needing the use of video equipment will have priority.
- During the regular Fall and Spring semesters, IUB Faculty, Staff, and Students may schedule rooms:
- at least 24 hours in advance
- for a maximum of 3 times per week
- for a maximum of 2 hours per booking
- No food and only covered drinks allowed in the rooms.
- Patrons not complying with the above policies may be asked to vacate the rooms by library staff.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding